We are hiring for positions at our Charleston International Airport location.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Current openings include Morning, Mid and Night Shifts. Weekends and holidays included!
- Full-Time/Part-Time Car Detailers
- Full-Time/Part-Time Return Agents
- Part-Time Drivers
* Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
* Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
* Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
* Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
* Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
* Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
* Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties
Full-Time/Part-Time Car Detailers:
* Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
* Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
* Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
* Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
* Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
* Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
* May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
* May assist with local automobile deliveries
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Full-Time/Part-Time Return Agents:
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
Remind customer to check for personal belongings.
- Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement
- to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.