**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is HIRING!
Various (current openings listed on website link above)
Milwaukee and surrounding areas
- Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment or 16 years with a High School Diploma
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident
- Basic competency in English
- Applicants must provide the names of their current employer and all previous employer for the last 10 year period immediately preceding the date of application or to their 16th birthday, whichever comes first.
- Military service is treated as prior employment. Veterans must indicate service and submit Copy 4 of the DD form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty.
- Pass background check and drug screen
- A safe driving record is required for those who drive at work (e.g. city carrier, motor vehicle operator, etc.).
- Medical assessment will be conducted to provide information about an applicant’s ability to physically and mentally perform a specific position.
This event will consist of a group/general information session highlighting current openings, how to create a candidate profile, and insight into the hiring process.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.